Clary Sage | For Skin, Hair, Sleep
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
General effect: Relaxing, soothing, balancing
About: Clary Sage is one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils with calming properties and benefits to the skin. Its properties help getting a good nights sleep, and helps relieve the issues brought on by a normal woman's menstrual cycle. The oil helps create an atmosphere that is balancing and calming when emotions are rampant.
- Promotes healthy hair
- Promotes a restful night’s sleep
- Calming and soothing to the skin
- Aphrodisiac in aromatherapy
- Add 2-3 drops to diffusers to elevate and uplift the mood
- Add to the back of your pillow to help encourage dream recall
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in a diffuser
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
Aromatic Description: Woody, herbal, coniferous
Plant Part: Flower/Leaf
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.