Divine Aroma Energy
Rosemary | For Skin, Hair, Memory, Concentration
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
General effect: Enegrising, Invigorating, Uplifting
About: Rosemary is an evergreen shrub which is frequently used for aromatherapy owning to its energising and herbaceous scent. Studies have shown that diffusion of rosemary oil helps with concentration and improves memory retention by upto 5-7%. It is also helpful as a respiratory support oil.
- Helps Improve memory retention and concentration by upto 5-7%
- Helps with easy breathing
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in a diffuser while studying/working to maintain concentration, help with memory retention & to repel insects.
- Sniff the inhaler frequently while studying; then just before the test, sniff again several times.
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
Plant part: Flower, Leaf
Aromatic Description: Camphoraceous, Herbaceous
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.