Basil (Sweet) | For Acne, Wrinkles, Hair Health, Air-purification, Mental clarity
Botanical Name: Ocimum Basilicum
General effect: Stimulating, relaxing
About: One of the finest oils for feelings of calmness and focusing the mind. Useful for easing tension & providing a sense of mind-clearing. Repels insects naturally.
- Helps stimulate mental clarity, focus and concentration while studying/ reading/ working
- Helps reduce anxious feelings when diffused
- Helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy
- Helps enhance the lustre of dull-looking hair
- Diffuse while studying/working to help focus
- Diffuser to help ease transition into bedtime by its relaxing effects
- Diffuse to repel insects.
- Apply topically to help enhance skin and hair.
- Diffuse with steam to help relieve cold and cough
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in an Aroma diffuser
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
Plant part: Leaf
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, herbal
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.