Divine Aroma Energy
Cinnamon (Bark) |For Skin, Hair, Calming properties, repelling insects
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
General effect: Comforting, Grounding, soothing,
About: With a spicy & warm aroma, Cinnamon is great for comforting the mind and easing feelings of sadness. It helps stimulate and boost libido and Naturally repels insects.
- Comforting aroma, helps ease feelings of sadness.
- Helps boost libido
- Repels insects naturally
- Diffuse to purify air and boost mood.
- Add to water and use as an effective cleaning spray.
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in a diffuser
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
Plant part: Bark
Aromatic Description: Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.