Grapefruit | For blemishes, Hair health, Uplifting properties
Botanical Name: Citrus paradise
General effect: Invigorating and energising
About: Known as the “forbidden fruit”, the oil is commonly used in skin care to promote clear, healthy-looking skin. It is excellent in uplifting and energising the mood. The oil lightens up mental fatigue & moodiness and Aids in sharp mental function. It is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties.
- Fresh, zingy, uplifting note
- Tones and cleanses the skin, especially helpful to oily skins
- Brilliant for teenagers to add to their skin care routine to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in a diffuser to encourage a joyful mood or purify the air in the house.
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
Plant part: Fruit
Collection method: Cold pressed
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.