- 1 Lavender Essential Oil | 100% Pure & Natural
- 1 Lemongrass Essential oil | 100% Pure & Natural
- 1 Rosemary Essential Oil | | 100% Pure & Natural
1 Cedarwood Essential Oil | | 100% Pure & Natural
Lavender oil, according to studies, show that it may promote hair growth and prevent thinning. It is also good for general scalp health.
Lemongrass oil is commonly used for dandruff treatment wherein one study found that it significantly reduced dandruff after one week.
Rosemary oil is a great choice to help improve hair thickness and Hari growth due to its ability to improve cellular generation.
Cedarwood oil has anti fungal and antibacterial properties which can treat different conditions that contribute to dandruff and hair loss.
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in an Aroma diffuser
- Mix several drops of oil to a carrier oil (ex: coconut oil), and apply directly to your scalp. Leave it on for at least 10 minutes before washing it out as you normally would [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.