Orange (Sweet) | For Dull Skin, Hair, energising properties, odour elimination
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
General effect: Stimulating and Uplifting
About: A “Happy” oil, Sweet Orange is known for its refreshing, Uplifting and calming aroma that can help with nervous tension, sadness and help stimulate a cheerful mood. The oil also cleanses the air and removes the bad odour - especially cigaret smoke. It is also used in skin creams to revive dull skin.
- Energising and refreshing aroma helps uplift the mood.
- Purifies the air and Cleanses stinky rooms, especially of cigarette smoke
- Revives dull-looking complexions
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 4-6 drops in a diffuser to help uplift the mood and cleanse the air
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
Plant part: Orange peel
Aromatic Description: Citrus, fresh and sweet aroma
Collection method: Cold pressed
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.