Divine Aroma Energy
Peppermint | For Skin, Hair, Cooling & refreshing properties
Botanical name: Mentha Arvensis
General effect: Cooling & Refreshing
About: Peppermint is widely used for its hygiene in toothpaste and other products. The Invigorating aroma promotes a refreshing atmosphere and repels bugs naturally. The oil promotes fresh perspective, boosts energy, alertness and self-confidence. It is also known to promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Clears the head, refreshing, reviving and stimulating.
- Cooling, especially on tired feet.
- Helps clear airways
- Good for healthy skin and hair
- Naturally repels bugs
Directions of use:
- Diffusion: 3-4 drops in a diffuser to uplift the mood, help ease tension, help purify the air, and promote feelings of clear airways.
Add to natural cleaners to deter insects
- 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
Plant part: Whole Plant
Aromatic Description: Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Collection method: Steam Distillation
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.