Rose oil | For a relaxing, stimulating experience, & skin health | 10ml
Botanical Name: Rosa centifolia / damascene
General effect: Sensual, rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing
About: Rose has a soothing and sensual fragrance. Known as the "Queen of Oils," it is sought after for its aroma and powerful topical and emotional benefits.
- Help's reduce stress and eases feelings of anxiety and depression. Studies have also found that rose oil stimulates the release of the chemical dopamine (a happy hormone)
- Soothing and stress-relieving aroma is rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy-looking complexion
Directions of use:
- Inhale, diffuse or massage after dilution to help ease anxiety and depression. For Diffusion: Add 4-6 drops in an aroma diffuser/humidifier
- Add to your skincare routine. 1-2 drops to the desired area after dilution [2% EO in carrier oil/base]
- Add a few drops to your bath for a relaxing bath and for healthy-looking skin, after dilution
Use with aroma lamps, potpourri, aroma jewellery etc.
Plant part: Flower
Aromatic Description: Floral, sweet
Collection method: Steam Distillation/Solvent extraction
Ingredients: Rose absolute, grapeseed oil
For external use only. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Just received my order - the scent is lovely, very refreshing when used according to instructions. I'm so pleased!